Before you do any business with Top Level Domain™ you need to agree and comply with this user agreement.
1. The content on the Top Level Domain™ website, including the text, graphics, logos, and etc. is the property of Top Level Domain™ and has been strictly protected by national and international copyright laws. All rights are reserved. Further, this copyright statement works in conjunction with any other copyright statements that can be found on this website.
2. Anything that is trademarked on the Top Level Domain™, including service marks, graphics, logos, designs, etc., are the registered and unregistered trademarks of Top Level Domain™. Once you agree to do business with Top Level Domain™, you agree to not attribute any information found on the Top Level Domain™ for advertising or promotional purposes. You will not use any such information to inform or influence a third party, and you will not take information for your own purposes, nor imply endorsements or relationships with a trademark of Top Level Domain™.
3. Top Level Domain™ grants you a non-transferable license to access to download and print one copy of the content displayed on its website. This should solely be done for business purposes and cannot be transferred for third party use. However, you don’t have the right to modify the content in any way. The copyrights and other proprietary notices remain. With this license, you agree that you will not otherwise reproduce, modify, distribute, post or disclose any site content without the written consent of Top Level Domain™. This use of site statement works in conjunction with any other use of site statements that can be found on this site.
4. Once you agree to do any business with Top Level Domain™, you agree and attest to the fact that Top Level Domain™ has ownership as well as the unrestricted right to use, publish and exploit any information you publish on the site. Further, you waive any claims made against Top Level Domain™ for any alleged or actual infringements of rights to privacy or publicity, moral rights or rights of attribution that can be connected to Top Level Domain™ use and publication of the aforementioned postings. You also agree to never post anything that is of obscene, libelous or defamatory nature. You must never encourage any conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, bring about civil obligation, or in any way violate law. Postings cannot at all infringe upon intellectual property, privacy or rights of any third party members, or contain advertising or viruses and other destructive elements. Finally, postings cannot constitute or contain false or misleading statements. Top Level Domain™ is not obligated to review all content posted on the website and hence cannot be held responsible for any such information. But, Top Level Domain™ reserves the right to remove any information for any reason necessary, especially something in opposition of the above rules.
5. Top Level Domain™ does not allow the publication of any information that infringes upon or violates the copyright information and any intellectual property rights of any individual or entity. If you have reason to believe your intellectual property rights are being infringed upon by any content on Top Level Domain™, please correspond with us at your earliest. Please ensure that your letter includes a statement that identifies the copyrighted work or reference to the infringement of any intellectual property rights. Also include information that identifies the allegedly infringing material that has been requested for removal, along with your name, address, phone number and an email address at which we can contact you. Finally, include the signature of the owner of the intellectual property right who asserts there has been an infringement on rights. Top Level Domain™ reserves the right to take down any information that infringes on such rights under U.S. law. U.S. law submits grand penalties for false statements. People who repeatedly submit infringing material will be prohibited from submitting any other postings. Please contact the legal department of Top Level Domain™ by completing this online Contact Us Form.
6. Top Level Domain™ provides you with content with the understanding that Top Level Domain™ will not be held responsible in the interpretation of professional advice and services to you. All content provided by Top Level Domain™ has been given as is without a warranty expressed or implied, and this does not limit warranties of merchantability and fitness. Top Level Domain™ and third party providers have no warranties. Therefore, Top Level Domain™ is not liable or responsible for any information that might be published on linked sites, in user submissions, or published by a third party. Neither the third party nor Top Level Domain™will be held responsible for any damages or losses that may occur.
8. Top Level Domain™ users who are located in the United States, our terms are governed by the state of New York. All law information can be found under New York’s jurisdiction.
You must agree to all the terms and conditions aforementioned by Top Level Domain™ before you do any business with us.